The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares Carlos III (F.S.P) - CNIC is a public research institute dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular research and to translating new knowledge into real improvements in clinical practice. This modern building is equipped with the latest scientific equipment, including state-of-the-art imaging technologies, and a comprehensive research-support infrastructure.
CNIC offers a Postdoctoral Researcher position to join the “Stress kinases in Diabetes, Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease” lab to work on deciphering the role of the stress and immunity in metabolism and obesity, supervised by Dr. Guadalupe Sabio.
- To work on deciphering the role of the stress and immunity in metabolism and obesity.
- Doctoral Degree in Biosciences/immunology, obtained after 1st January 2014.
- At least 2 research papers as first author.
- Integration in an international center of Excellence leader in the field of cardiovascular research approached from different angles
- Competitive salary in accordance to candidate´s experience
- Extensive training possibilities in complementary skills
- Extensive access to state-of-the-art infrastructures
- Benefit package provided by CNIC
- Permanent contract according to Real Decreto-ley 3/2019, de 8 de febrero (The coverage of the position through a permanent contract is subject to the mandatory authorization of the Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas).
Selection Plan: At least 3 candidates with the highest score will be interviewed, as long as they score higher than 70 in the sum of the assessable criteria (C1-C4). And the candidate with the higher score will be hired, as long as they score higher than 90 (C1-C5).
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"In the event of absence of any of the evaluators an alternate evaluator of the same area will be appointed"