Lab Manager for the Cardiac Arrhythmia Laboratory (técnico titulado superior)
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares Carlos III (F.S.P.) CNIC has been conceived to develop research of excellence, competitive and of international relevance in relation to cardiovascular diseases. The CNIC has a research center of 24,000 m2, located in Madrid, with more than 6,000 m2 for laboratories equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
Functions: General organization of the lab and management of daily operations.
- MSc in the field of life sciences.
- At least 5 years of laboratory experience in research institutions.
- Certification to work with experimentation animal Functions B and C (Orden ECC/566/2015) or former category B (R.D. 1201/2005).
- Demonstrable experience in laboratory organization: protocols, supplies, databases, etc. (It will be valued according to the number of years or fraction).
- Expertise in advanced cell culture assays (isolation and differentiation of cardiomyocytes) and previous experience with iPS cells will be positively valued. (It will be valued according to the number of years or fraction).
- Experience in mouse colony management. (It will be valued according to the number of years or fraction).
- Previous experience in the field of cardiovascular diseases will be positively valued. (must be clearly stated in the CV). (It will be valued according to the number r of years or fraction).
- Experience in training new personnel (undergraduate students, visiting scientists,) etc. (It will be valued according to the number of years or fraction).
- Consolidated Research Center of international scientific relevance.
- Access to an infrastructure and advanced technologies.
- Integration into an excellent scientific environment.
- Temporary contract as long as the selected candidate complies with the legal requirements for the formalization of the contract in accordance with Spanish labor law
- Immediate incorporation.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"In the event of absence of any of the evaluators an alternate evaluator of the same area will be appointed"