Manager for the Research Office
The Research Office supports CNIC’s Research Groups and Technical Units in a wide variety of processes, from grant and fellowship application, justification, budget monitoring, personnel recruitment, laboratory organization, basic laboratory techniques, laboratory equipment evaluation, and administrative tasks and in the organization of scientific activities, etc. The Research Office is a hinge structure composed by scientific managers, logistics technicians and research assistants, aimed as a communication channel between the researchers and the general administrative structures of CNIC.
- BSc or MSc in biomedical science
- Scientific training and experience in Biomedical Sciences.
- Experience in project management, with knowledge of at least Spanish Grants Calls (MINECO and ISCIII) and H2020.
- Academic Record
- Research experience in national and international centres
- Experience in scientific communication and organizing events
- Experience in project management
- Very good command of spoken and written English and Spanish
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong Working knowledge of MS Office
- The ability to work as part of a team, with precision and rigor, and with the capacity to take on multidisciplinary tasks.
- Budget management and expenses control of the assigned scientific groups
- Support for grant preparation and management of the assigned scientific groups
- Support in the preparation of reports
- Support in the organization of conferences, workshops and seminars
- Support in the general organization and development of the assigned scientific groups
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"In the event of absence of any of the evaluators an alternate evaluator of the same area will be appointed"