SENIOR PROJECT RESEARCH MANAGER FOR A EUROPEAN PROJECT ON A RANDOMIZED MULTICENTER CLINICAL TRIAL OF DIFFERENT PHARMACOLOGICAL STRATEGIES IN CARDIOVASCULAR SECONDARY PREVENTION
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) is a public research institute dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular research and to translating new knowledge into real improvements in clinical practice. This modern building is equipped with the latest scientific equipment, including state-of-the-art imaging technologies, and a comprehensive research-support infrastructure.
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) offers position of Project Manager of a European randomized clinical trial testing different pharmacological strategies in secondary prevention patients. The tasks include:
• Supervision of data quality
• Supervision of project milestones fulfillment
• Preparation of economical and scientific reports
• Organization of network activities
• Liaison with the EU partners
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated ability to develop recruitment strategies in complex environments and differing patient pools, independently indentifying recruitment leads, implementing new strategies, and continually adjusting strategies to meet current recruitment goals.
- In-depth knowledge of clinical research contracts and grants, clinical trials, protocols, institutional regulations, and complex visit structures.
- Project management skills to oversee the administrative operations of the clinical trials program; knowledge of strategies for recruiting human subjects.
- Exceptional analytical skills to evaluate the importance and urgency of problems; excellent demonstrated interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (English language). To be assessed in the personal interview
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and regulations. Demonstrated skills in audit preparation, execution, and follow-up.
- Financial analysis skills; demonstrated skills in preparing and presenting financial and quantitative analyses, including financial projections and budgets.
- Deep knowledge of MS Office and experience using database software, such as MS Access. Fluency in spreadsheet software; ability to develop complex spreadsheets independently.
- Significant project and clinical trial management experience or progressively responsible experience in a related position including regulatory and compliance responsibilities.
These qualifications will be included in the job posting and will be used to screen applicants. Please include qualifications that are objective and quantifiable such as years of experience required, educational degrees, etc.
- Integration in an international center of Excellence leader in the field of cardiovascular research approached from different angles
- Competitive salary in accordance to candidate´s experience
- Extensive training possibilities in complementary skills
- Extensive access to state-of-the-art infrastructures
- Benefit package provided by CNIC
- Start date: Inmediate
Selection Plan: Candidates with initial score (criteria C1 – C7) 60 > points will be interviewed and the candidate with the highest final score will be hired (if greater than 80 points)
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"In the event of absence of any of the evaluators an alternate evaluator of the same area will be appointed"