Técnico Titulado Superior
The CNIC has been conceived to develop research of excellence, competitive and of international relevance in relation to cardiovascular diseases. The CNIC has a research center of 24,000 m2, located in Madrid, with more than 6,000 m2 for laboratories equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) offers a Técnico Titulado Superior position to join the Proteomics Unit.
- Bachelor´s or, Master´s degree in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Biology, or related disciplines.
- At least 2 research papers as first author.
- Previous experience (more than 5 yesar) working in Linux environment
- Programming languages (such as C, C++, Java, Perl, R or Python) and statistical packages
- Experience in bioinformatics research
- Perform bioinformatics analysis of high-throughput metabolomics, lipidomics and/or proteomics studies with special emphasis on data obtained by advanced mass spectrometry techniques
- Apply, implement, optimize and develop state-of-the-art bioinformatics, computational and statistical methods for the analysis of large numbers of samples
- Work as a key member and contributor to a larger team
- Contribute to experimental research design and planning
- Manage projects efficiently to meet timelines
- Integration in an international center of Excellence leader in the field of cardiovascular research approached from different angles
- Competitive salary in accordance to candidate´s experience
- Extensive training possibilities in complementary skills
- Extensive access to state-of-the-art infrastructures
- Benefit package provided by CNIC
Selection Plan: At least 3 candidates with the highest score will be interviewed, as long as they score higher than 70 in the sum of the assessable criteria (C1-C3). And the candidate with the higher score will be hired, as long as they score higher than 90 (C1-C4).
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"In the event of absence of any of the evaluators an alternate evaluator of the same area will be appointed"