Training Contract for a Technician for experimental imaging research (Lab Technician)
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) is a public research institute dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular research and to translating new knowledge into real improvements in clinical practice. This modern building is equipped with the latest scientific equipment, including state-of-the-art imaging technologies, and a comprehensive research-support infrastructure.
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) offers a training contract for a technician to work with imaging of experimental atherosclerosis models in the "Experimental Pathology of Atherosclerosis" Laboratory led by Dr. Jacob F Bentzon. The selected candidate will work in the development of the project "Pathophysiology and detection of atherosclerosis (PANDA)", SAF2016-75580-R, granted to Dr. Bentzon.
- Professional degree (FP) in diagnostic imaging or similargranted within the last 5 years.
- Not holding training contract based on the same academic degree in other companies.
- Job or training experience from research environment
- Experience with biomedical research methods, e.g. PCR and histopathology
- Authorization for animal work
- Verbal and written English skills
- Integration in an international center of Excellence leader in the field of cardiovascular research approached from different angles
- Competitive salary in accordance to candidate´s experience
- Extensive training possibilities in complementary skills
- Extensive access to state-of-the-art infrastructures
- Benefit package provided by CNIC
- 6-month internship contract, extendable up to two years with 100% of the remuneration established for the category.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"In the event of absence of any of the evaluators an alternate evaluator of the same area will be appointed"