2 Managers for the Research Office
The CNIC has been conceived to develop research of excellence, competitive and of international relevance in relation to cardiovascular diseases. The CNIC has a research center of 24,000 m2, located in Madrid, with more than 6,000 m2 for laboratories equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
The Research Office supports CNIC’s Research Groups and Technical Units in a wide variety of processes, from grant and fellowship application, justification, budget monitoring, personnel recruitment, laboratory organization, basic laboratory techniques, laboratory equipment evaluation, and administrative tasks and in the organization of scientific activities, etc. The Research Office is a hinge structure composed by scientific managers, logistics technicians and research assistants, aimed as a communication channel between the researchers and the general administrative structures of CNIC.
- Budget management and expenses control of the assigned scientific groups
- Support for grant preparation and management of the assigned scientific groups
- Support in the preparation of reports and public tenders
- Support in the selection processes of personnel
- Support in the general organization and development of the assigned scientific groups.
- Masters´ or PhD degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in the field of biomedicine.
- Management knowledge and expertise in national grant schemes (SAF/BFU, FIS, ERANET, REDES, CIBER, BBVA, Fundació la MARATÓ etc.) (it will be valued according to the experience (number of years or fraction) or according to training courses).
- Management knowledge and expertise in European and international grant schemes (ERCs, ERANETs, ITNs Coordinated multi-partner projects etc.) (it will be valued according to the experience (number of years or fraction) or according to training courses).
- Experience in budgeting and selection of personnel (it will be valued according to the number of years or fraction).
- Experience in the redaction of scientific documents and public tenders (it will be valued according to the number of years or fraction).
- Incorporation into a consolidated Research Center of international scientific relevance.
- Integration into a young team in an excellent scientific environment.
- Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies.
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Facilities for specific training in novel aspects related with the offered job.
- Immediate incorporation as long as the selected candidate complies with the legal requirements for the formalization of the contract in accordance with the Spanish labor law.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"