Assistant Health Scientist
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) is a public research institute dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular research and to translating new knowledge into real improvements in clinical practice. This modern building is equipped with the latest scientific equipment, including state-of-the-art imaging technologies, and a comprehensive research-support infrastructure.
- Lead a research line focused on nanomedicine and molecular imaging
- Obtain funding in competitive calls
- Redaction of scientific documents and publications
- Management of personnel
- PhD in Life Sciences
- The applicant should not have enjoyed a contract under the Spanish law “artículo 22 de la ley de la ciencia” for the maximum period allowed of 5 years
The criteria for evaluation:
- Expertise in nanomedicine
- Expertise in radiochemistry and medicinal chemistry
- Expertise in molecular imaging
- Scientific documents and publications
- Projects, patents, awards and honors
- Interview (At least 3 candidates with the highest score will be interviewed, as long as they reach the minimum of 70 points in the total of the previous categories)
The CNIC offers:
- Incorporation into a consolidated Research Center of international scientific relevance, within the public sector and managed by a Foundation.
- Integration into a young team in an excellent scientific environment.
- Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies.
- Significant possibilities for personal development.
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Facilities for specific training in novel aspects related with the offered job.
- Immediate incorporation.
SELECTION PLAN: At least 3 candidates with the highest score will be interviewed (as long as they reach the minimum of 70 points). The candidate with the highest score will be hired given the total score is higher than 80 points.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"