We are searching for a highly motivated Bioinformatician with experience in NGS data analysis to work in the implementation of automated pipelines for the analysis of genomics/transcriptomics/epigenomics data generated in the context of CNIC precision medicine projects. The ideal candidate would work together with the other bioinformaticians in the center in the implementation, optimization and automatization of state of the art analysis pipelines.
- MsC in Bioinformatics or University Degree with at least 1-year period experience in Bioinformatics
- Experience (at least one project) with at least one of the following scripting languages: Python, PERL, R, bash
Additional qualifications relevant to the position:
- Experience (>1Y or at least 1 project) in a Linux environment using bash
- Experience (>1Y or at least 1 project) with NGS data analysis
- Experience (>1Y or at least 1 project) setting up pipelines for production
- Experience (>1Y or at least 1 project) in HPC and grid scheduler
- Experience (>1Y or at least 1 project) working with big data
- Experience (>1Y or at least 1 project) implementing and maintaining noSQL databases
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Implementation, optimization and automatization of pipelines for NGS data analysis in the context of big data precision medicine projects
- Integration of the pipelines with LIMS and downstream analysis platforms
CNIC is an inclusive, equal opportunity employer, irrespective of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, creed, disability, age or political belief. Confidentiality is guaranteed throughout the selection process and all current regulations relating to the protection of personal data will be strictly adhered to.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"