Flow Cytometry Technician
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) is a public research institute dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular research and to translating new knowledge into real improvements in clinical practice. This modern building is equipped with the latest scientific equipment, including state-of-the-art Flow cytometry technology, and a comprehensive research-support infrastructure.
- Provide support to users and other technicians in analytic cytometry as well as in flow cytometry sorting.
- Participate in the maintenance plan for analytic cytometry and sorting equipment.
- Participate in the users training program, giving courses, and disseminating procedures and methods among users.
- Provide support to users and other technicians in experimental design and data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or Medicine.
- At least two years of experience in flow cytometry.
- Experience operating flow sorting equipment (it will be valued according to the experience: number of years or fraction)
- Knowledge of multicolor panel design (it will be valued based on experience (number of years or fraction) or accredited training)
- Knowledge of cytometry analysis software (FlowJo, FCS Express) (it will be valued based on experience (number of years or fraction) or accredited training).
- Publication record on the relevant technical areas (It will be evaluated based on the number of articles / communication taking into account the position as author and impact).
- Interview. It will be carried out partially in English.
- Incorporation into a growing Research Center of international scientific relevance.
- Integration into a young team, in an excellent scientific environment.
- Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies.
- Significant possibilities for personal development.
- Contract adjusted to labor legislation as long as the selected candidate complies with the legal requirements for the formalization of the contract in accordance with the Spanish labor law.
Selection plan: At least the 3 candidates with the highest score (as long as they reach the minimum of 60 points as a sum of criteria C1 - C4) will be interviewed. The candidate with the highest score will be hired given the total score (C1 - C5) is higher than 75 points.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"
Solicitud de inscripción
Para inscribirse por primera vez en una convocatoria, es necesario crear una cuenta de usuario, indicando un email y una contraseña.
En caso de disponer ya de cuenta, simplemente debe iniciar sesión: