Head of Unit. (Clinical Research Support Unit)
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) is a public research institute dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular research and to translating new knowledge into real improvements in clinical practice. This modern building is equipped with the latest scientific equipment, including state-of-the-art imaging technologies, and a comprehensive research-support infrastructure.
- Scientific direction of large-scale international clinical studies in the cardiovascular area
- Medical degree
- PhD in Biomedical Sciences
- At least 3 years’ experience leading international clinical studies
- At least 3 years’ experience in dealing with pharmaceutical companies regarding commercialized drugs. The commercial name of the drug/drugs will be required.
- Experience in leading multinational H2020 as PI or Coordinator. The acronym and the ID reference of the project will be required.
- Grade of experience leading international clinical studies
- Grade of experience in dealing with pharmaceutical companies regarding commercialized drugs.
- Total funding obtained in multinational H2020 as PI or Coordinator.
- Interview (At least 3 candidates with the highest score will be interviewed (as long as they reach the minimum of 70 points in the total of the previous categories)
The CNIC offers:
- Incorporation into a consolidated Research Center of international scientific relevance, within the public sector.
- Integration into an excellent scientific environment.
- Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies.
- Significant possibilities for personal development.
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Facilities for specific training in novel aspects related with the offered job.
SELECTION PLAN: At least 3 candidates with the highest score (as long as they reach the minimum of 70 points) will be interviewed. The candidate with the highest score will be hired given the total score is higher than 80 points.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination based on age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost thoroughness in the application of the principles of equality, merit and capacity of public employment and regulations in force on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"