Imaging Technician Position
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) is a public research institute dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular research and to translating new knowledge into real improvements in clinical practice. This modern building is equipped with the latest scientific equipment, including state-of-the-art imaging technologies, and a comprehensive research-support infrastructure.
An Imaging Technician position is available to work in the Advanced Imaging Unit:
- Candidates should possess a degree in FP II for diagnostic imaging, BSc or MSc in biomedical science.
- Candidate must hold the license and experience for operator of radioactive facilities for nuclear medicine
- Candidate must hold the license and experience for handling laboratory animals (functions B and C).
- High Level of English (level B2 or equivalent).
- Experience on imaging techniques (Micro-PET/CT, MRI).
- Experience on working with imaging software (e.g. ImageJ, Osirix etc.)
- Experience for operator of radioactive facilities for nuclear medicine
- Experience on animal handling.
It is offered:
- Incorporation into a newly created and growing Research Center of international scientific relevance, within the public sector and managed by a Foundation.
- Integration into a young team, in an excellent scientific environment.
- Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies.
- Significant possibilities for personal development.
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
In the application along with the title degree in FP II for diagnostic imaging, BSc or MSc in biomedical science, to attach license for operator of radioactive facilities for nuclear medicine and license for handling laboratory animals (functions B and C)license and experience for operator of radioactive facilities for nuclear medicine.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"