Investigador postdoctoral - Fisiopatología Cardiovascular, Molecular y Genética / Postdoctoral Positions for the Molecular and Genetic Cardiovascular Pathophysiology
The CNIC (Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares) is a research institute in Madrid with a modern infrastructure and ample funding to carry out world-leading biomedical research. http://www.cnic.es. The Center I s equipped with state of the art equipment and infrastructures needed for cardiovascular research and offers various services including cellomics, proteomics, genomics, bioinformatics, microscopy, histopathology, and SPF animal facility.
- PhD in the field of biomedicine / health sciences
- To have publications as first author in international peer-reviewed journals
- Experience in celular/molecular biology, intravital mocroscopy, non-invasive imagen, patch-clamp, miography and pig or mouse animal models
- Experience in the field of cardiovascular disease and/or ageing
- Research periods/ stays abroad
- Experience in writing scientific articles and animal procedures
- High level of English (both spoken and written)
The CNIC offers
- Incorporation into a newly created and growing Research Center of international scientific relevance, within the public sector and managed by a Foundation.
- Integration into a young team, in an excellent scientific environment. Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"