Laboratory Technician II Position at Regeneration and Aging at CNIC, Madrid SPAIN
The job is to be conducted at CNIC, which is a research institute in Madrid that brings together the best of Spanish cardiovascular research and provide it with a modern infrastructure and ample funding to carry out world-leading biomedical research http://www.cnic.es.
The Regeneration and Aging group, led by Dr. Ignacio Flores is looking for qualified technician candidates to join his laboratory. We offer the opportunity to join a young and international research group that uses state-of-the-art techniques to answer fundamental questions in the field of heart regeneration. More information at https://www.cnic.es/en/investigacion/regeneration-and-aging.
- Technical Degree (FPII equivalent in bioscience) or University degree in the fields of Biology and bioscience.
To be evaluated
-Work experience in molecular biology, microscopy and zebrafish handling.
- Practical knowledge in telomere biology techniques.
- Practical knowledge of English
- Good skills with computer programs.
We are looking for organized, enthusiastic and committed people with an attitude to learn new techniques and think for a team.
SELECTION PLAN: The 5 candidates with the highest score (if greater than 55 points) will be interviewed and the candidate with the highest score will be hired (if greater than 80 points)
Your work will involve handling/maintaining zebrafish colonies and performing a wide range of molecular biology and immunohistochemistry techniques.
- Joining a research center with international relevance in science. Linked to the public sector and managed by a foundation.
- Integration in young teams in an environment of scientific excellence.
- Access to modern infrastructure with the latest technology.
- Immediate incorporation
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"