Manager for the Research Office
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) is a public research institute dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular research and to translating new knowledge into real improvements in clinical practice. This modern building is equipped with the latest scientific equipment, including state-of-the-art imaging technologies, and a comprehensive research-support infrastructure.
The Research Office supports CNIC’s Research Groups and Technical Units in a wide variety of processes, from grant and fellowship application, justification, budget monitoring, personnel recruitment, laboratory organization, basic laboratory techniques, laboratory equipment evaluation, and administrative tasks and in the organization of scientific activities, etc. The Research Office is a hinge structure composed by scientific managers, logistics technicians and research assistants, aimed as a communication channel between the researchers and the general administrative structures of CNIC
Manager for the Research Office.
- Phd degree in Biomedical Science
- National and international work experience in Biomedical Sciences
- Management experience and expertise in national and international grant schemes
- Experience in communication and event organization
- Very good command of spoken and written English and Spanish
- Strong Working knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- The ability to work as part of a team, with precision and rigor, and with the capacity to take on multidisciplinary tasks. Strong interpersonal skills. (To evaluate in the interview)
- Budget management and expenses control of the assigned scientific groups
- Support for grant preparation and management of the assigned scientific groups
- Support in the preparation of reports
- Support in the organization of conferences, workshops and seminars
- Support in the general organization and development of the assigned scientific groups
The CNIC offers:
- Incorporation into a consolidated Research Center of international scientific relevance, within the public sector and managed by a Foundation.
- Integration into a young team in an excellent scientific environment.
- Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies.
- Significant possibilities for personal development.
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Facilities for specific training in novel aspects related with the offered job.
- Immediate incorporation.
PLAN DE SELECCIÓN: Sólo se entrevistarán los 5 candidatos que obtengan la máxima puntuación, siempre que superen el total de 70 puntos en la suma de los - criterios evaluables (C1 – C5). Se contratará al candidato con puntuación más alta, siempre que supere los 80 puntos.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"