MD position in translational research on atherogenesis
MD position offered to work intranslational research on atherogenesis
CNIC Foundation was crafted to internationally lead forefront, competitive research in cardiovascular disease. Its newly built research institute, CNIC is located in Madrid and offers more than 6000m2 of laboratory space, as well as state-of-the-art infrastructures and technical equipment.
CNIC wants to provide a full time contract for one:
MD, with an interest in basic and translational cardiovascular research, to work in atherogenesis research, including cell and animal models (small and large animals)
- MD Title
- Specialty in cardiology
- Experience in coronary/vascular interventions and/or vascular surgery (human or animal)
- Prior experience in basic research (cell or animal models)
- Scientific record in peer-reviewed journals/proceedings
- PhD title or motivation to participate in a MD/PhD program
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic, adaptable, ambition to pursue biomedical and translational research
- Interpersonal skills and adaptability for team working
- Opportunity to work in a leading CV research institution equipped with state-of-the-art resources and technology.
- Integration in a young translational research team, in a highly competitive environment
- Start date: October 1st, 2017
Selection Plan: Candidates with initial score (criteria 1-5) >50 points will be interviewed and the candidate with the highest final score will be hired (if greater than 70 points)
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"