Position Postdoctoral Researcher
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (F.S.P.) is a public research institute dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular research and to translating new knowledge into real improvements in clinical practice. This modern building is equipped with the latest scientific equipment, including state-of-the-art imaging technologies, and a comprehensive research-support infrastructure.
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (F.S.P.) offers a permanent postdoctoral position to join the Cardiovascular Proteomics Laboratory led by Dr. Jesús Vázquez .
- Doctoral degree in Science.
- Minimum experience of 10 years in proteomics laboratories.
- Direction of Doctoral Thesis and Master Dissertations.
- Competence in English and German language (attach level certificate in the same PDF together with the doctoral degree)
- Experience in Systems Biology and Biostatistics
- Scientific publications as first and/or last author
- Stays in international research centres
- Experience in proteomic techniques (quantitative high-throughput) and quantitative analysis of posttranslational modifications by open search.
- Experience in lipidomics techniques (shutgun through Nanomate).
- Interview (At least 3 candidates with the highest score will be interviewed (as long as they reach the minimum of 70 points in the total of the previous categories)
- Integration in an international center of Excellence leader in the field of cardiovascular research approached from different angles
- Competitive salary in accordance to candidate´s experience
- Extensive training possibilities in complementary skills
- Extensive access to state-of-the-art infrastructures
- Benefit package provided by CNIC
Selection Plan: At least 3 candidates with the highest score will be interviewed (as long as they reach the minimum of 70 points in the total of the previous categories (C1-C6)). The candidate with the higher score (if greater than 90 points) will be hired.
The coverage of the position through permant contract is subject to the mandatory authorization of the Ministerio de Hacienda y Administración Pública.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"