Postdoctoral position at CNIC
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) is a public research institute dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular research and to translating new knowledge into real improvements in clinical practice. This modern building is equipped with the latest scientific equipment, including state-of-the-art imaging technologies, and a comprehensive research-support infrastructure.
The Immunobiology of inflammation, led by Dr. David Sancho is looking for a competitive postdoctoral candidate to join his laboratory.
Candidates should possess:
- Ph.D in Molecular Biology or related discipline with extensive laboratory research experience, specifically focused on the study of the role of neutrophils in cancer
- Strong background in Inmunology and Inflammatory diseases
- Experience in establishing and manipulating cancer mouse models: breading, treatments, and surgery.
- Experience in in vivo and in vitro bioluminescence imaging and in vivo microCT imaging.
- Publications in peer-review journals.
The CNIC offers:
- Incorporation into a newly created and growing Research Center of international scientific relevance, within the public sector and managed by a Foundation.
- Integration into a young team, in an excellent scientific environment.
- Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies.
The postdoctoral researcher will be involved in the development of the objectives included in the European Project “Professional cross-priming for ovary and prostate cancer -PROCROP- (Exp: GA635122)”.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures absolute confidentiality in the selection process and the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"