Postdoctoral Positions for the Molecular Genetics of Angiogenesis Group
The Molecular Genetics of Angiogenesis Group, led by Dr. Rui Benedito is looking for competitive postdoctoral candidates to join his laboratory.
More information at https://www.cnic.es/en/investigacion/molecular-genetics-angiogenesis.
- Ph.D. in biology, biomedicine or related fields obtained in the last two years or to be obtained before incorporation.
- Technical expertise in one of the following areas: cell biology, cancer or cardiovascular research.
- Technical expertise (cell biology, cancer or cardiovascular research).
- Experience in International and national Research centers.
- Strong interest in cell biology, cancer or cardiovascular research.
- Impact of Publications.
The laboratory uses a combination of advanced mouse models, several in vitro systems, quantitative gene expression analysis and the latest imaging technologies to further understand the biology of blood vessels and discover how some of their genes execute their diverse and context-dependent roles during development and disease.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"