The CNIC has been conceived to develop research of excellence, competitive and of international relevance in relation to cardiovascular diseases. The CNIC has a research center of 24,000 m2, located in Madrid, with more than 6,000 m2 for laboratories equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
The CNICoffers a Postdoctoral Researcher position to join the Immunobiology lab supervised by Dr. David Sancho.
Responsibilities: Incorporating a postdoctoral researcher in David Sancho’s lab to work in his project “Functional characterisation of mitochondrial metabolic adaptations to innate sensing in dendritic cell subsets; GA725091 — MITOMAD” granted in the call “ERC-2016-CoG H2020. European Research Council”.
- Doctoral Thesis in science
- First author in at least 2 peer-reviewed scientific papers.
- Candidate must hold the license and experience for handling laboratory animals (current functions B and C or former category B)
- The applicant should not have enjoyed a contract under the Spanish law “artículo 22 de la ley de la ciencia” for the maximum period allowed of 5 years.
- Experience in cellomics and microscopy analysis of immunological cells from mouse tissue.
- Experience in cloning techniques.
- Experience in immunology research with in vivo models.
- Stays in International Research Centres
- Presentations in International Conferences
- Integration in an international center of Excellence leader in the field of cardiovascular research approached from different angles
- Competitive salary in accordance to candidate´s experience
- Extensive training possibilities in complementary skills
- Extensive access to state-of-the-art infrastructures
- Benefit package provided by CNIC.
Selection plan: At least the three candidates with the highest score (as long as they reach the minimum of 70 points) in the sum of the assessable criteria (C1-C5) will be interviewed. The candidate with the highest total score will be hired, as long as they score higher than 85 (C1-C6).
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"