Postdoctoral Researcher for the “B Lymphocyte Biology” group
The CNIC Foundation has been conceived to develop a research of excellence, competitive and of international relevance in relation to cardiovascular diseases. The Foundation has a 24,000 m2 research center, located in Madrid, with more than 6,000 m2 for laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
The selected candidate will work at the National Center for Cardiovascular Research, within the Laboratory of B Lymphocyte Biology led by Dr. Almudena R. Ramiro.
- PhD in Biomedicine.
- Track record of scientific publications in peer review journals.
- Experience in the activities described below
- Experience in the work with animal models
- To perform research tasks in the area of B Lymphocyte Biology group
- To carry out experimentation on cell and animal models of the group
- Extensive knowledge in flow cytometry techniques, cellular and molecular biology and regulation of the immune system
- Extensive knowledge of experimental procedures with in vivo models.
- Incorporation into a modern Research Center of international relevance in the scientific field. Linked to the public sector and managed by a Foundation.
- Integration in young teams in an environment of scientific excellence.
- Access to a modern infrastructure with the most advanced technology.
- Training in the latest advances, both technical and scientific.
- Immediate incorporation.
- “Contrato de Interinidad”
SELECTION PLAN: Only those candidates who exceed the score of 70 points in the sum of the three merit categories (C1 - C3) will be interviewed. The candidate with the highest score will be hired, provided that he exceeds 80 points. The coverage of the position through an indefinite contract is subject to the mandatory authorization of the Ministry of Finance and Public Administration. To temporarily cover the job during the selection process for final coverage, an interim contract will be concluded with a maximum duration of 3 months in accordance with the provisions of art. 4 of Royal Decree 2720/1998, of December 18, by which article 15 of the Statute of Workers is developed in the matter of fixed-term contracts.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal opportunities in access to employment for men and women, national and foreign and by reason of age, race or ethnicity, social origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. Absolute confidentiality is guaranteed in the selection process and the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in accessing public employment and the regulations in force regarding data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"