Postdoctoral researcher in Cardiac Regeneration
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares Carlos III (F.S.P.) CNIC has been conceived to develop research of excellence, competitive and of international relevance in relation to cardiovascular diseases. The CNIC has a research center of 24,000 m2, located in Madrid, with more than 6,000 m2 for laboratories equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
CNIC is searching to hire one Postdoctoral researcher to work in the “Genetic Control of Organ Development and Regeneration” group, under the direction of Dr. Miguel Torres. The postdoctoral researcher will work within the project “New-generation cardiac therapeutic strategies directed to the activation of endogenous regenerative mechanisms”, granted by the EU´s H2020 programme. The work will focused on the study of molecular/cellular pathways that reactivate the regenerative capacity of the adult mammalian heart.
For more information about our group, please visit: https://www.cnic.es/en/investigacion/genetic-control-organ-development-and-regeneration
- PhD in Life Sciences
- Experience and scientific contributions in the study of the cardiovascular system
- Experience and scientific contributions in murine cellular and genetic models
- Contributions to publications and scientific communication
- Experience in scientific supervision and management
- Incorporation into a growing Research Center of international scientific relevance
- Integration into a young team, in an excellent scientific environment
- Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies
- Significant possibilities for personal development
- Postdoctoral research contract to access the Spanish system of Science and Technology for 2 years, extensible to the whole duration of the project (5 years).
Selection plan: At least the 3 candidates with the highest score (as long as they reach the minimum of 65 points as a sum of criteria C1-C4) will be interviewed. The candidate with the highest score will be hired given the total score (C1 –C5) is higher than 80 points.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"