Postdoctoral researcher in the field of autophagy
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares Carlos III (F.S.P.) CNIC has been conceived to develop research of excellence, competitive and of international relevance in relation to cardiovascular diseases. The CNIC has a research center of 24,000 m2, located in Madrid, with more than 6,000 m2 for laboratories equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
CNIC is searching to hire a Postdoctoral researcher with experience in the field of autophagy as well as in cardiovascular research, cell differentiation and proliferation and cell metabolism.
For more information about our group, please visit:
- PhD in the field of biomedicine
- Research experience in the field of autophagy, proven with publications as a first/last author in the field
- Not having exhausted the maximum time established for contracts to access the Spanish system of science, technology and innovation in accordance with article 22 of the "Ley de la Ciencia".
The candidates are to attach the academic tittle and documentation related to publications in the “Documents” section when applying to the offer.
- Experience in the field of cell differentiation and proliferation (must be reflected in the CV) (it will be valued according to the number of years or fraction)
- Experience in cell metabolism (must be reflected in CV) (it will be valued according to the number of years or fraction)
- Experience in the field of cardiovascular research (must be reflected in CV) (it will be valued according to the number of years or fraction)
- Incorporation into a growing Research Center of international scientific relevance
- Integration into a young team, in an excellent scientific environment
- Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies
- Significant possibilities for personal development
- Postdoctoral research contract of the article 22 of the "Ley de la Ciencia".The position may be covered with an interim contract until the selection process is complete.
Selection plan: At least the 3 candidates with the highest score (as long as they reach the minimum of 65 points as a sum of criteria C1-C3) will be interviewed. The candidate with the highest score will be hired given the total score (C1 –C4) is higher than 80 points.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"