Predoctoral Researcher in life sciences for the Molecular Cardiology Group
The CNIC has been conceived to develop research of excellence, competitive and of international relevance in relation to cardiovascular diseases. The CNIC has a research center of 24,000 m2, located in Madrid, with more than 6,000 m2 for laboratories equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
The Molecular Cardiology Group, led by Prof. Dr. Silvia G. Priori is looking for predoctoral candidate to join her laboratory and works in the project ”Couplon proteins implicated in recessive CPVT: identification of the arrhythmogenic mechanisms and protein localization in murine and HiPSCs-derived cardiomyocytes”.
For detailed information of our group please visit:
- Master and bachelor degree in life sciences area.
- The applicant should be admitted or enrolled in a PhD program.
- Solid experience in molecular biology techniques with focus on RNA interference.
- Experience in confocal and super-resolution imaging techniques.
- Experience in cardiovascular research
- Bio-informatics and programming skills
- Experience in animal (mice) procedures and isolation of cardiomyocytes from rodents.
- International research experience
- Joining a research center with international relevance in science.
- Integration in young teams in an environment of scientific excellence.
- Access to modern infrastructure with the latest technology.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Predoctoral contract type under Art. 21 of “Ley 14/2011, de 1 de junio, de la Ciencia, la Tecnología y la Innovación”.
Selection plan: At least the best 3 candidates with the highest score, if greater than 60 points as result of the sum of the evaluable criteria (C1 – C6), will be interviewed. The candidate that will be hired will be the one with the highest score selected among all the candidates with a global score (C1-C7) of 75 or more points.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"