Senior Project Research Manager for a european project on a randomized multicenter clinical trial of different pharmacological strategies in cardiovascular secondary prevention
The CNIC has been conceived to develop research of excellence, competitive and of international relevance in relation to cardiovascular diseases. The CNIC has a research center of 24,000 m2, located in Madrid, with more than 6,000 m2 for laboratories equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) offers position of Project Manager of the SECURE Trial (http://www.secure-h2020.eu/) (EudraCT Number: 2015-002868-17), a European randomized clinical trial testing different pharmacological strategies in secondary prevention patients. The tasks include:
- Supervision of data quality
- Supervision of project milestones fulfillment
- Preparation of economical and scientific reports
- Organization of network activities
- Liaison with the EU partners
- Bachelor's degree.
- At 3 years’ experience in the management of Clinical Trials
- In-depth knowledge of clinical research contracts and grants, clinical trials, protocols, institutional regulations, and complex visit structures.
- Project management skills to oversee the administrative operations of the clinical trials program; knowledge of strategies for recruiting human subjects.
- Specialized training in Clinical Trials (Courses, GCP, etc). (valuable by courses included in the application)
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and regulations. Demonstrated skills in audit preparation, execution, and follow-up. (valuable by years of experience or fraction)
- Significant project and clinical trial management experience or progressively responsible experience in a related position including regulatory and compliance responsibilities. (valuable by years of experience or fraction).
These qualifications will be included in the job posting and will be used to screen applicants. Please include qualifications that are objective and quantifiable such as years of experience required, educational degrees, etc.
- Contract linked to the project
- Integration in an international center of Excellence leader in the field of cardiovascular research approached from different angles
- Competitive salary in accordance to candidate´s experience
- Extensive training possibilities in complementary skills
- Extensive access to state-of-the-art infrastructures
- Benefit package provided by CNIC
- Start date: Inmediate
Selection plan: Candidates with 60 points or higher in the sum of C1 to C5 criteria will be interviewed and the candidate with the highest final score will be hired (if greater than 75 points).
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"