The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares Carlos III (F.S.P.) CNIC has been conceived to develop research of excellence, competitive and of international relevance in relation to cardiovascular diseases. The CNIC has a research center of 24,000 m2, located in Madrid, with more than 6,000 m2 for laboratories equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
CNIC is searching to hire a staff scientist (investigador colaborador) in the field of methodology and statistics to offer support in the population studies carried out by the clinical area of the center.
For more information about our group, please visit:
- PhD in the field of epidemiology/nutrition
- At least 4 years’ of research experience as a postdoctoral fellow in an internationally recognized research center, proven with publications as a first/last author in the field of epidemiology/nutrition. (For the institution to be considered foreign it must be located in a different country than the one in which the researcher obtained his/her PhD degree)
- Key involvement and participation in important epidemiology/population studies proven with publications as a first/last author from these studies
Attach the academic tittle and documentation related to publications in the “Documents” section when applying to the offer.
- Experience in the fields of obesity and nutrition (must be reflected in the CV)
- Experience in subclinical atherosclerosis (must be reflected in the CV)
- Experience in statistics applied to cardiovascular research and in training younger researchers in this field.
- Incorporation into a growing Research Center of international scientific relevance
- Integration into a young team, in an excellent scientific environment
- Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies
- Significant possibilities for personal development
- Permanent contract (The coverage of the position through permanent contract is subject to the authorization of the Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas).The position will be covered with an interim contract until the selection process is complete.
- Fixed salary: 38.863,44 €
Selection plan: At least the 3 candidates with the highest score (as long as they reach the minimum of 65 points as a sum of criteria C1-C3) will be interviewed. The candidate with the highest score will be hired given the total score (C1 –C4) is higher than 80 points.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"
Solicitud de inscripción
Para inscribirse por primera vez en una convocatoria, es necesario crear una cuenta de usuario, indicando un email y una contraseña.
En caso de disponer ya de cuenta, simplemente debe iniciar sesión: