Staff scientist for the laboratory of Regulatory Molecules of Inflammatory Processes
The CNIC has been conceived to develop research of excellence, competitive and of international relevance in relation to cardiovascular diseases. The CNIC has a research center of 24,000 m2, located in Madrid, with more than 6,000 m2 for laboratories equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
A position of Staff Scientist (Investigador colaborador) is offered in the laboratory of Dr. Pilar Martín with the following functions and criteria:
- Contributing to the design and execution of research projects
- Contributing to the scientific excellence of the research group, supervision and support in the daily management of the research conducted in the laboratory as senior technician/lab manager.
- Dissemination of results in seminars, congresses, etc.
- PhD in life sciences
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the field of Inflammation, Autoimmunity and microRNAs
- User experience working with a SAP platform
- Candidate must hold the license and experience for handling laboratory animals (current functions B and C or former category B).
- Proven experience (with publications) in molecular biology, immunology and autoimmune and cardiovascular animal models of disease.
- Proven experience (with publications) in the field of drug delivery.
- Experience in managing a research laboratory as a labmanager or senior technician/postdoctoral researcher (evaluated in years of experience).
- Incorporation into a consolidated Research Center of international scientific relevance,
- Integration into a young team in an excellent scientific environment.
- Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies.
- Significant possibilities for personal development.
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Facilities for specific training in novel aspects related with the offered job.
- Immediate incorporation.
SELECTION PLAN: At least 3 candidates with the highest score, as long as they reach the minimum of 70 points (C1-C3), will be interviewed. The candidate with the highest score will be hired given the total score is higher than 80 points (C1-C4).
The coverage of the position through the permanet contract is subject to the mandatory authorization of the Spanish Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"