Tec. Titulado Superior for the Research Office
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) is a public research institute dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular research and to translating new knowledge into real improvements in clinical practice. This modern building is equipped with the latest scientific equipment, including state-of-the-art imaging technologies, and a comprehensive research-support infrastructure.
The Research Office supports CNIC’s Research Groups and Technical Units in a wide variety of processes, from grant and fellowship application, justification, budget monitoring, personnel recruitment, laboratory organization, basic laboratory techniques, laboratory equipment evaluation, and administrative tasks and in the organization of scientific activities, etc. The Research Office is a hinge structure composed by scientific managers, logistics technicians and research assistants, aimed as a communication channel between the researchers and the general administrative structures of CNIC.
- Budget management and expenses control of the assigned scientific groups
- Support for grant preparation and management of the assigned scientific groups
- Support in the preparation of reports and public tenders
- Support in the selection processes of personnel
- Support in the general organization and development of the assigned scientific groups
- PhD degree in Biomedical Sciences.
- Experience using the enterprise resource planning software SAP
The criteria for evaluation:
- Management knowledge and expertise in national grant schemes (SAF/BFU, FIS, ERANET, REDES, CIBER, BBVA, Fundació la MARATÓ etc.)
- Management knowledge and expertise in European and international grant schemes (ERCs, ERANETs, ITNs Coordinated multi-partner projects etc.)
- Experience in budgeting and selection of personnel
- Experience in the redaction of scientific documents and public tenders
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Interview (At least 3 candidates with the highest score (as long as they reach the minimum of 70 points in the total of the previous categories) will be interviewed)
The CNIC offers:
- Incorporation into a consolidated Research Center of international scientific relevance, within the public sector and managed by a Foundation.
- Integration into a young team in an excellent scientific environment.
- Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies.
- Significant possibilities for personal development.
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Facilities for specific training in novel aspects related with the offered job.
- Immediate incorporation.
SELECTION PLAN: At least 3 candidates with the highest score (as long as they reach the minimum of 70 points) will be interviewed. The candidate with the highest score will be hired given the total score is higher than 80 points.
La cobertura del puesto mediante contrato indefinido está supeditada a la preceptiva autorización del ministerio de Hacienda Y Administraciones Públicas.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"