Técnico Laboratorio II - Regeneración Tisular
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) is a public research institute dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular research and to translating new knowledge into real improvements in clinical practice. This modern building is equipped with the latest scientific equipment, including state-of-the-art imaging technologies, and a comprehensive research-support infrastructure.
We are looking for a Research Technician to work on the “Tissular Regeneration Laboratory”, directed by Dr. Pura Muñoz Cánoves, to work in our Project within the Framework of the CNIC-UPF agreement, in particular in the research granted by the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). Our group works in the identification of novel mechanism involved in the aged striated-muscle regeneration, as well as in the pathogenesis of different muscular dystrophies. Within the last years, our group has made relevant contributions to this research area.
Dr. Pura Muñoz-Cánoves is working at CNIC thanks to a collaboration agreement between CNIC and UPF:
- Biosanitary Professional Degree (FPII o similar), High School Certificate (Bachiller Superior o similar) or Bachelor Title (BsC).
- Experience in Molecular Biology and microscopy techniques
- Experience in laboratories of the area, especially in those working in aging and Muscle Biology
- Skills in bioinformatics and programming (R, C++, etc)
- Proven Knowledge of English
The CNIC offers:
- Incorporation into a consolidated Research Center of international scientific relevance, within the public sector and managed by a Foundation.
- Integration into a young team in an excellent scientific environment.
- Access to a modern infrastructure and advanced technologies.
- Significant possibilities for personal development.
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Facilities for specific training in novel aspects related with the offered job.
- Immediate incorporation.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"