Tecnico Titulado Superior para la Unidad de Proteómica
El Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares Carlos III (F.S.P.) - CNIC is a public research institute dedicated to excellence in cardiovascular research and to translating new knowledge into real improvements in clinical practice. This modern building is equipped with the latest scientific equipment, including state-of-the-art imaging technologies, and a comprehensive research-support infrastructure.
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares (CNIC) offers a Tecnico Titulado Superior position to join the Proteomics Unit.
- Bachelor, Masters in Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Biology, or related disciplines.
- At least 2 research papers as first author.
- Previous experience (>5Y) working in Linux environment
- Programming languages (such as C, C++, Java, Perl, R or Python) and statistical packages
- Experience in bioinformatics research
- Integration in an international center of Excellence leader in the field of cardiovascular research approached from different angles
- Competitive salary in accordance to candidate´s experience
- Extensive training possibilities in complementary skills
- Extensive access to state-of-the-art infrastructures
- Benefit package provided by CNIC
Selection Plan: At least 3 candidates with the highest score will be interviewed, as long as they reach the minimum of 70 points as a sum of the assessable criteria (C1-C3)), and the candidate with the higher score will be hired, as long as the score reaches 90 points.
The CNIC is a center that advocates equal job opportunities for men and women, foreign and national, and promote nondiscrimination by reason of age, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, language, disability, political orientation or social or economic conditions. The CNIC ensures the utmost rigor in the application of the principles of equality, merit and ability in public employment and current rules on data protection.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"