Training Researcher for the “Immunobiology” group, supervised by Dr. David Sancho
The Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares Carlos III (F.S.P.) (CNIC) has been conceived to develop research of excellence, competitive and of international relevance in relation to cardiovascular diseases. CNIC has a research center of 24 m2, located in Madrid, with more than 6 m2 for laboratories equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment.
- Incorporating a researcher to work in the project “Crosstalk of microbiota and trained immunity for the development of trained immunity-based immunotherapies, ref: CPP2021-008310” granted to David Sancho in the call “Proyectos de colaboración público-privada 2021. Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación” carried out in the Inmunobiology Lab.
«Este contrato es parte del proyecto CPP2021-008310, financiado por MCIN/AEI/10.13039/501100011033 y por la Unión Europea-NextGenerationEU/PRTR».
- BS Degree in Biomedical Science or similar.
- The candidate must have finalized his/her studies within the previous 3 years before formalizing the contract (or 5 years if they are disabled people).
- Not having maintained a contractual relationship with the CNIC for more than 3 months, without counting for these purposes the training periods or internships that are part of the study plan to obtain the degree or certificate that enables the hiring or any another training scholarship.
- C1. Academic record in the BS Degree.
- C2. International experience in scientific laboratories (number or fraction of years will be valued)
- C3. Experience in research in biochemistry, molecular biology and cell biology (number or fractions of years will be valued)
- C4. Interview
- Joining a modern Research Center of international relevance in the scientific field.
- Access to a modern infrastructure with the most advanced technology.
- Integration into young teams in an environment of scientific excellence.
- “Contrato formativo para la obtención de la práctica profesional adecuada al nivel de estudios, of 1 year duration, according to Real Decreto-ley 32/2021, de 28 de diciembre, de medidas urgentes para la reforma laboral, la garantía de la estabilidad en el empleo y la transformación del mercado de trabajo, as long as the selected candidate complies with the legal requirements for the formalization of the contract in accordance with the Spanish labor law.
- Immediate incorporation
The RESOLUTION OF THE SECRETARIAT OF STATE FOR PUBLIC FUNCTION APPROVING THE COMMON ACTION CRITERIA FOR THE RECRUITMENT PROCESSES IN THE STATE PUBLIC SECTOR ENTITIES of April 11, 2022, set forth in point 6.1 that “Unless a specific regulation establishes a merit-bases recruitment system (concurso), the competition (concurso-oposición) must be the recruitment system.
In CNIC, the specific regulations approved by the Foundation's board of trustees establish a merit-base recruitment system (concurso) including a personal interview.
At least the 3 candidates with the highest score (as long as they reach the minimum of 70 points as a sum of criteria (C1‐C3) will be interviewed. The candidate with the highest score will be hired given the total score (C1-C4) is higher than 85 points.
Composition of the Selection Committee:
- Head of “Immunobiology Lab”
- Research Office Manager
- Research Office Manager
- HR member
The CNIC guarantees, within its field of action, the principle of equal access to employment, and may not establish any direct or indirect discrimination, based on grounds of origin, including racial or ethnic origin, sex, age, marital status, religion or beliefs, political opinion, sexual orientation and identity, gender expression, sexual characteristics, trade union membership, social status, language within the State and disability, provided that workers are fit to perform the work or job in question.
By participating in the selection process, the participant agrees that their data appear in the public resolutions of the selection process. Such resolutions (provisional list of admitted and excluded, definitive list of admitted and excluded and resolution of the process) are published on the CNIC website.
"En caso de ausencia de alguno de los evaluadores se nombrará un evaluador alternativo de la misma área"