Hosting offers for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021 at the CNIC
CNIC is looking for post-doctoral researchers willing to apply for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Postdoctoral Fellowships (PF), call 2021.
We offer a fantastic opportunity to work at Cardiovascular Research Centre equipped with modern research infrastructure in the heart of Madrid. The fellowships will be tailored to enhance skills, working conditions and career perspectives of the suitable candidates.
Please submit your expression of interest to mail: oficinaproyectoscnic.es (please send CV and the preferred supervisor/research group).
The positions are open for researchers of any nationality in possession of a doctoral degree who have not resided in Spain for more than 12 months in the three years before call deadline on 12 Oct 2021
The following hosting offers are available. Click on each one to see the group´s research interest details.
- Dr Benedito Molecular Genetics of Angiogenesis
- Dr Bueno Zamora Multidisciplinary Translational Cardiovascular Research (MTCR)
- Dr Martin Regulatory Molecules of Inflammatory Processes
- Dr Perez Medina Nanomedicine and Molecular Imaging
- Dr Torres Genetic Control of Organ Development and Regeneration
- Dr Enríquez Domínguez Functional Genetics of the Oxidative Phosphorilation System (GENOPHOS)
- Dr Andrés García Molecular and Genetic Cardiovascular Pathophysiology
- Dr Jose Javier Fuster Hematovascular Pathophysiology
- Dr José Luis de la Pompa: Intercellular Signaling in Cardiovascular Development and Disease
Link to Euraxess advertisement: Hosting offers for MSCA-2021 Postdoctoral Fellows - research in cardiovascular health and disease | EURAXESS (europa.eu)