Hosting offers for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022
CNIC is looking for post-doctoral researchers willing to apply for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Postdoctoral Fellowships (PF), call 2022.
We offer a fantastic opportunity to work at Cardiovascular Research Centre equipped with modern research infrastructure in the heart of Madrid. The fellowships will be tailored to enhance your skills, working conditions and career perspectives of the suitable candidates.
Please submit your expression of interest to mail: oficinaproyectoscnic.es (please send CV and the preferred supervisor/research group with whom you would like to work).
The positions are open for postdoctoral researchers (that have 8 years maximum of research experience after the PhD) of any nationality in possession of a doctoral degree who have not resided in Spain for more than 12 months in the three years before call deadline on 14th September 2022
The following hosting offers are available. Click on each one to see the group´s research interest details:
- Dr. Rui Miguel Benedito Molecular Genetics of Angiogenesis.
Research line: Computational and imaging analysis of angiogenesis in cardiovascular disease models
- Dr. Héctor Bueno Multidisciplinary Translational Cardiovascular Research (MTCR)
Research lines: 1) Cardiovascular epidemiology - big data 2) Technological innovations to improve cardiovascular health
- Dra. Guadalupe Sabio Stress kinases in Diabetes, Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease
Research line: Organ crosstalk in the control of cardiometabolic diseases
- Dr. Pablo Garcia-Pavia Inherited Cardiomyopathies
Research line: 360 analysis of Genetic determinants in inherited cardiomyopathies from animal models to genetic bioinformatics.
- Dr. Vicente Andrés Molecular and Genetic Cardiovascular Pathophysiology
Research line: Unraveling new mechanisms of aging and cardiovascular disease regulated by A-type lamins
- Dr. Borja Ibañez Translational Laboratory for Cardiovascular Imaging and Therapy
Research line: Mitocondria targeted therapies for anthracycline induced cardiotoxicity
- Dr. David Sancho Immunobiology
Research line: Connecting myeloid cell metabolism and function
- Dr. Jose Javier Fuster Hematovascular Pathophysiology
Research line: Interplay between lifestyle, cardiometabolic disorders and clonal hematopoiesis dynamics.
- Dr. Miguel Ángel del Pozo Mechanoadaptation and Caveolae Biology
- Dr. Miguel Torres Genetic Control of Organ Development and Regeneration
Research line: Coronary lymphatic vasculature in heart development and regeneration