These are some of the techniques we use in the lab:
- Quantification of chromatin interactions: 3C-seq, 4C-seq, Hi-C.
- Genome editing: CRISPR/Cas9 on mouse ES cells, HEK cells, hiPSCs and mouse embryos.
- Cell Culture/Differentiation: ESCs, from hiPSCs to CMs…
- Super-resolution imaging: STED.
- Identification of regulatory elements: transient transgenesis assays
- Generation of transgenic mouse by microinjection or electroporation and consequent embryo transfer.
- In situ hybridization and inmunofluorescence in whole mount and in paraffin sections
- Embryo culture.