- Research Institute Hospital La Princesa. Madrid
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, campus Majadahonda, Madrid.
- Centro de Biología Molecular Severo Ochoa (CBMSO), Madrid.
- Universidad Autonoma de Madrid.
- Universidad Complutense, Madrid
- Centro Nacional de Biotecnología (CNB-CSIC), Madrid
- Ospedale San Raffaele, Milan, Italy
- Istituti Clinici Scientifici, Maugeri, Pavia, Italy
- Istituto Europeo di Oncologia (IEO) Milan, Italy
- International Messina University, Messina, Italy
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel
- The Biophysical Society was founded in 1958 to lead the development and dissemination of knowledge in biophysics. It does so through its many programs, including meetings, publications, and committee outreach activities. The Society's members, now over 9,000, work in academia, industry, and in government agencies throughout the world.
- European Light Microscopy Initiative (ELMI) was created in 2001 to establish a unique communication network between European scientists working in the field of light microscopy and the manufacturers of their equipment.
- REMOA Red Española de Microscopía Óptica Avanzada promotes knowledge transfer and collaboration between Microscopy Laboratories and Facilities located in Spanish Research Institutes, Universities and Hospitals. The REMOA community develops its activity around scientific and technical topics, mainly in the fields of Optical Microscopy and Digital Imaging for Life Sciences.