If you are interested in Mechanobiology and work in the Madrid area, you may want to join CNIC’s Mechanobiology Seminar Series, which is held at CNIC on a monthly basis attracting scientists from several nearby institutions (UCM, UPM, CNB, IMDEA, CBM). Send an e-mail to Jorge to join our distribution list.
- Article: Who does Science belong to?, published in the website of NIAIA (in Spanish).
- Article: "Moral dilemmas in research", published in the website of NIAIA (in Spanish).
- Article: “On the Biophysical Society Meeting 2017: Eric Betzig super resolves the way to ground-breaking sicence”, published in Biofisica.info.
- Commentary: “Stretch and heal: new elastomer self-heals when damaged” by Carla Huerta-López, published in Biofisica.info.
- Editorial article: “Irreproducibility in Research. What can we do about it?” published in Biofisica.info by the editorial team.
- Commentary: “Engineered heart-tissue via cellular reprograming: A new tool for research and diagnosis” published in Biofisica.info.
- Commentary: “At the heart of the sliding filaments”, published in Biofisica.info.
- Article: “La Medicina y la Biofísica. Conversación con Pedro García Barreno”, in Spanish. Published in Biofisica.info.
- Article: “Jugando en el laboratorio con moléculas únicas”, in Spanish, website of the SEBBM
Appearances in the media
- Back-page interview in El País.
- Interview in the Spanish National Radio (In Spanish) – A Hombros de Gigantes
- Interview in La Razón
- Expasy Bioinformatics Resource Portal
- Quartzy (lab management)
- How to analyze force-clamp AFM data (includes dataset)
Societies and Organizations
- NIAIA: Training and research in the resolution of moral problems
- Biofisica.info: The newsletter of the Spanish Biophysical Society
- Biophysical Society
- Spanish Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (SEBBM)
- International Foundation For Science